The basic format of practical teaching are professional clubs and academies – mostly parallel platforms of a specific form of practical training, where practical instruction is carried out by experts in the duration of one to two semesters. During this period, various series of professional workshops, lectures, teamwork on projects, excursions, activities in companies, series of presentations, final festivals where students present their results or show the acquired marketing, presentation or business skills.
Students get the information on professional clubs and academies at the beginning of the semester, and the details are then provided by the so-called supervisors of the clubs.
An overview of the activities of each club can be found at:
- the website of the Talentway program
- Facebook site of the Talentway program
- video of professional clubs ZS 2016 on Youtube
The following professional clubs and academies are currently being organized:
- Retail Academy – v kooperácii s Lidl Slovensko, v. o. s.; supervisori: Jozef Orgonáš – , Anna Veszprémi Sirotková –
- BankAdemy – interdisciplinárny formát v kooperácii s Národohospodárskou fakultou EU v Bratislave a spoločnosťou Tatra banka, a. s.; supervisor: Veronika Nekolová –
- Digital Club – interdisciplinárny formát v kooperácii s Fakultou matematiky, fyziky a informatiky UK v Bratislave; supervisor: Ivan Hlavatý –
- Ekovižn klub – v kooperácii s so študentskou organizáciou OIKOS; supervisori: Petra Garasová - , Alena Donovalová –
- Jokerit TV – študentská televízia v kooperácii s Jokerit Petržalka, o. z. ; supervisor: Andrej Augustín –