Dolnozemská cesta 1
852 35 Bratislava
Tel.: +421 2 6729 1164
Foundation account number: 2620004909/1100
Bank: Tatrabanka, a. s.
IBAN: SK34 1100 0000 0026 2000 4909
BIC (SWIFT): TATRSKBX
Board of Trustees
|Chairman:||Ing. Peter DRÁBIK, PhD. MSc.|
prof. Ing. Ferdinand DAŇO, PhD.
|Foundation administrator:||Ing. Andrea MIZEROVÁ, PhD.|
|Auditor:||Ing. Iveta MATTOVIČOVÁ |
The foundation was founded in 1991 as the "MERKUR" Foundation at the Faculty of Commerce and registered at the District office of Bratislava V., under the number 7/2017/1991 of 6.12.1991. The city administration of the Slovak Statistical Office of Bratislava has allocated the foundation number (ICO) 30840783 on the 19.12.1991. On the 4.9.1997, according to § 11 par. 4 of Act no 207/1996 Coll. on the foundations the foundation was re-registered at the Ministry of Interior with the title Mercury Foundation under Number 203/NA-96/319 located in the Dolnozemská cesta 1, 852 35 Bratislava.
In accordance with § 42 art. 1 of Act no 34/2002 Coll. on the foundations and on the modification of the Civil Code as amended, a change was made to the establishment of the MERCURY Foundation on the foundation list, which was registered at MV SR on the 23.12.2002 under the reg. number 203/NA-96/319-1. On the 16.9.2004, the foundation was assigned a tax identification number 2021478679.
The public-utility purpose of the Foundation
The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the education and development of spiritual values of man. Support for education is oriented in line with accredited study departments, which are provided by the University of Economics, Faculty of Commerce in Bratislava to:
- promoting the development of higher education;
- promoting the development of science and research,
- supporting the development of education for economic practice.
Economic management of the Foundation
The incomes of the Foundation are:
- contributions and donations from legal or natural persons,
- contributions of 2% of the share of income tax paid by natural or legal persons,
- interest on deposits.
Conditions for the provision of funds to the MERKÚR Foundation
The terms of provision of the MERCURY Foundation to third parties are as follows:
- for natural persons, these are students and doctoral students of the Faculty of Commerce at the University of Economics in Bratislava, teachers, scientific and research staff of the Faculty of Commerce, external co-workers who are actively participating in performing the tasks in accordance with the purpose of the MERKÚR Foundation;
- as for the legal person it is the University of Economics, Faculty of Commerce in Bratislava.
Areas for using the Foundation resources
- Granting the Vontobel Prize in the form of a scholarship, or other prices to students of the Faculty.
- Providing contributions to cover the costs for participation in international competitions of students.
- Providing contributions to ensure the pedagogical process and scientific research activities.
- Providing contributions to support the publishing activity of the Faculty.
- Providing contributions for the organization of seminars and conferences and for the reimbursement of costs associated with participation in seminars and conferences.
- Providing contributions to cover the costs of activities of the Faculty, exceeding the Faculty budget.